- Основная информация
Congratulations, you’ve just found a job offering to join the party as WoW as you are. Collaborative & positive-minded. Holding personal integrity. Focused on a solution, not a problem. Promise-keeper. Business & customer-oriented.
What’s next? Be prepared to dive into the process of finding great talents for the company producing the world’s coolest alloy, stainless steel, where everyone is driven by the idea of becoming a global business partner maximizing value.
Welcome to Outokumpu Global Business Services Centre in Vilnius as a new spirit of our Talent Acquisition team!
Check the details below and apply to be a part of the #1 Sustainable Stainless Steel producer.
• Screening, shortlisting and interviewing candidates.
• Coordinating interviews for HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers, obtaining feedback, and relaying to candidates in a timely manner.
• Executing proactive candidate sourcing, facilitating the interview, and providing staffing advice to Hiring Managers.
• Maintaining talent pools, searching candidates for key positions, and keeping frequent contact using different communication tools.
• Implementing new processes and fine-tuning standard processes for recruiting, supporting and realizing process improvements.
• Help developing the global recruitment practice by executing candidate attraction initiatives, improving candidate experience.
• Create recruitment metrics / reports (ad-hoc and regular).
• Knowledge of English (level B2 or above) is a must.
• Knowledge of German/Finnish/Swedish/Dutch or other languages is an advantage.
• Hands-on recruitment experience, preferably in an international organization, global business, or shared service centre.
• Passionate recruiter & skilled user of social media platforms in sourcing candidates.
• Excellent MS-Office skills.
• High level of service orientation.
• Problem-solver, self-driven, proactive team player with hands on mentality and customer at heart.
• Proactive approach in finding solutions and driving process improvements.
• Intercultural and empathetic competencies.
• Excellent communication skills with the credibility to discuss technical skills and competencies and the ability to build strong relationships.
• Privilege to work for an industry leader.
• People oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues.
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars.
• Modern office in Quadrum business center.
• Flexible working hours and remote work opportunity.
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements.
• Private health insurance and accident insurance.
• Employee recognition programs.
• 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
• Location: Vilnius / other locations in Lithuania (remote work possibility)
• Gross salary range: 2200-2800 EUR gross, depending on skills and experiences
• Contract: Permanent
• Languages: fluent English (level B2 or above) is a must
• Preferred start date: as soon as possible
If you believe to be a good match, please submit your application and CV in English before August 16, 2022 via our career website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don’t hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about your application please contact Egle Katinaite-Griskeviciene, HR Specialist, by firstname.lastname@example.org
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2300 – 2600
€ 1000 – 2500
€ 2500 – 3000
€ 1800 – 2600