- Основная информация
Strategic Staffing Solutions client The Bank of London is a leading-edge technology company and the world's first purpose-built global clearing, agency, and transaction bank. They leverage their patented technology innovations and differentiated bank capabilities to lift economies and communities by powering the borderless economic infrastructure of the future.
You will be a member of the Bank of London Global Platforms and Services Team. Based in our centre of excellence in Belfast, you will be at very heart of building solutions that will power the future of finance. You will work on a 100% cloud-native environment using modern technologies including Node.js.
You will make your mark building software that will change how customers use financial services, without legacy baggage or antiquated architecture to slow you down.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You are an exceptional software engineering problem solver, with an ability to drive simplicity from complex engineering challenges. You are passionate about building amazing software, keeping the customer experience firmly in your sights. Your natural curiosity means you learn fast. You embrace change; you are ready to break boundaries and you challenge yourself every day. And when things don’t go the way you expect, that’s ok – pioneers don’t always get it right first time.
Your responsibilities will include the analysis, application design, application development, unit and integration testing, performance testing, code promotion/review, re-factoring, and maintenance of applications.
• Design, develop and deploy applications in the cloud using modern technologies, such as Node.js, REST APIs, JSON, OAUTH2, API Gateways, OKTA, within an agile development framework.
• Execute and promote development standards, including writing readable code, automated tests, and documentation. You’re on mission to improve bad code.
• Collaborate effectively with team members to achieve shared goals and ensure best methods and techniques are used in development
• Analyze technological trends and proposes formal recommendations for improvement when appropriate
• Keep job knowledge up to date by studying new development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal and professional networks, and participating in professional organizations
WHAT YOU BRING
As a mid-level back-end engineer, you will bring: -
• First class software engineering experience gained through 3+ years of building outstanding software
• Proficiency in server-side development gained through 2+ years working with server-side languages, preferably Node.js.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver product features to customers in a production environment within an agile development framework.
• Deep understanding of RESTful design principles with experience creating and consuming APIs
• Strong security mindset with the ability to anticipate threats and experience in writing secure applications
• Experience with microservice design and development
• Solid understanding of standard SDLC, lean, and agile practices
• Excellent engineering approach including quality disciplines
• You feel at home with test driven development and pair programming
• Experience coaching team members and improving team productivity
• Experience working with IDM platforms (Okta, Auth0)
• Familiarity with container technologies e.g., Docker
• Experience with microservice and event-driven architectures and messaging systems e.g., Kafka
• Experience with GraphQL APIs
As a senior-level back-end engineer, in addition to what we’re looking for mid-level roles, you will bring: -
• First class software engineering experience gained through 4-7+ years of building outstanding software
• High level of proficiency in server-side development gained through 3+ years working with server-side languages, preferably Node.js.
• Ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders, adapting communication styles and conveying information using a range of methods.
• Experience in coaching and mentoring junior engineers to become strong independent contributors
• A personal growth mindset developing not just yourself, but also those around you.
• A proven track record of architecting complex software solutions.
The Bank of London is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusion, diversity and belonging. All qualified applicants are welcome and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion or religious expression, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity and expression, transgender, national origin, or military veteran status.
Monthly salary ranges from 7000 to 10000 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2105 – 2454
€ 1600 – 2700
€ 1792 – 2688
€ 2800 – 4583
€ 1085 – 1606
€ 3500 – 5720