- Основная информация
Join our team as a Data Steward!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
As Data Steward you will be a key-person and a point of contact for data related inquiries at Luminor. You will closely work together with other departments in the bank in order to ensure data quality improvement. It will also involve defining and maintaining data glossaries and taking a part in different data management projects. The role requires a high degree of analytical skills and technical know-how.
Data Stewardship team works on pan-Baltic level and is important part of data management initiatives at Luminor. We strive to improve, standardize and align data across all three Baltic states. Traveling in the Baltics is expected.
- Develop and maintain full-cycle data quality activities, i.e., perform/initiate data quality assessments, data quality improvement projects, data quality monitoring
- Compare data between different systems; find issues and drive improvement activities
- Collaborate with teams across Luminor to fix data quality issues such as missing or incorrect data
- Develop and maintain Business Data Glossary and Dictionary through analysing business data requirements, implement data processes, standards and procedures
- Participate in IT and business projects within your domain with the aim to analyse, define and implement different data needs
Skills and experience:
- Proven work experience in business analysis, data analysis, end-user requirement analysis, reporting or similar
- Good SQL knowledge, ability to work with large data sets to find quality issues, detect data structures
- Previous experience in working with DWH will be considered as advantage
- Structural and organized way of thinking – analyse data, spot the issues and identify solutions
- Ability to be a “bridge” between IT and business
- Detail-oriented person while having excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility
- Fluent English both written and oral
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2570 - 3850 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 29th of August
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3700 – 4900
€ 1792 – 2688
€ 3600 – 4500
€ 2700 – 3400
€ 2570 – 3210
€ 2864 – 4296