- Основная информация
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client a leading global healthcare company ranked #8 on the Fortune 500. Currently looking for Business Intelligence Analyst.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Serves as a key resource for interpreting data and information; communicates results to team members.
• Operates as a key contact between the department and data/ IT/ governance teams to facilitate the delivery of business intelligence solutions.
• Works closely with operations, technical teams, and wider business colleagues to contribute to cross-functional project activities and ensures deliverables are accurate and meet customer requirements.
• Facilitates effective working relationship between BI and Global Operations.
• Utilizes business intelligence tools across all departments and functional areas providing detailed analysis, insight, and reporting.
• Assesses analytics and reporting needs; in time and with support providing recommendations for enhanced solutions and specifications for business intelligence tools.
• Supports the delivery of BI solutions to internal and external customers.
• Contributes to prioritizing different needs within business area to support deployment strategies and business goals.
• Supports development of protocols to extract data in a standardized process from a variety of data sources.
• Helps to define, track, and remediate data quality and data management standards.
• Maintains and develops strong working relationships with stakeholders as a process advocate.
• Supports creation of speech and presentation materials for members of the Global Operations management team.
• Keeps abreast of healthcare trends and competitor activity.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Ability to effectively participate in cross-functional problem-solving teams
• Planning, analytical, and conceptual skills to evaluate business problems and identify and apply appropriate solutions with support. Some exposure to best practice
• Business acumen e.g. Airfreight, Global Standards, Operational Excellence
• Some experience of managing small projects
• Experience of relational databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server or Access) and data management desirable
• Experience with object-oriented programming (e.g. VBA, Python) desirable
• Experience with Alteryx Designer desirable
• Experience with statistical or maths packages (e.g. R, Stata, SPSS) desirable
• Experience with other coding language or BI tools desirable
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1700 – 2454
€ 3120 – 4680
€ 2000 – 3000
€ 826 – 1115
€ 2000 – 3000