- Основная информация
Did you ever wonder what it feels like to be a part of a global company producing something unique: sustainable, durable, and designed to last forever?
Something that can be tailored into any form and for almost any purpose.
Something that could become a part of the civilization’s basic structures & its most famous landmarks.
Something that households all over the world could use in their daily lives.
Something that masters of various industries, from transportation to medicine, would use in their daily achievements.
Stop wondering – experience it! Become a part of the unique alloy - Outokumpu, the worldwide leader in stainless steel.
We are currently missing an exact component to complete our Master Data team’s composition in Vilnius - maybe that will be YOU?
• Create and maintain the master data objects in accordance to agreed SLA’s;
• Review that the information given in the request is according standards and suppliers requirement for identification;
• Enrichment of data according information from suppliers’ databases;
• Additional info requests for materials that does not meet standards;
• Escalate data governance issues to the data manager and global data governance lead as required;
• Carry out harmonization, replacement and duplicate reduction processes;
• Ensure compliance of material descriptions with defined templates and patterns;
• Continuance of services in times of (un)expected unavailability;
• Escalate data governance issues.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant work experience in technical area: electronics, mechanics, hydraulics, industrial maintenance or similar (can be last year student);
• At least 1 year of work experience preferred for data maintenance;
• Fluent English (level B1-B2 and above), knowledge of other languages is a plus;
• Proficient Excel user: average level is mandatory, advanced level is a plus;
• IT literate (SAP, Maximo, MS Office, etc.) or quick learner;
• Good understanding of technical items, documents and drawings;
• Basic understanding of material data structure (name, UOM, part number, manufacturer data, etc.);
• Strong process and internal customer orientation, strong attention for details.
• Privilege to work for an industry leader;
• Partially supported lunch or travel arrangements;
• Modern office in Quadrum business centre;
• People oriented company culture, positive and smart colleagues;
• Language, excel, Lean trainings, e-learning courses and webinars;
• Remote working opportunity;
• Flexible working hours;
• Volunteering days, loyalty days;
• Private Health insurance, 3rd pillar pension fund and more great benefits.
Outokumpu office is located in Vilnius, but we also offer the possibility to work remotely from other locations in Lithuania.
Monthly salary range for this position: 1600 EUR - 2100 EUR (before tax deduction). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
If you believe to be a good match, please submit your application and CV in English before September 12, 2022 via our website. The position might be filled before the final application date, so don't hesitate to apply earlier!
For more information about the position please contact Eimantas Dambrauskas, Team lead - Master data, by e-mail at Eimantas.Dambrauskas@outokumpu.com
For more information about your application please contact Eglė Katinaitė-Griškevičienė, HR Specialist Recruiter, by e-mail at Egle.Griskeviciene@outokumpu.com
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1809 – 2714
€ 1576 – 3802
€ 1400 – 2000
€ 2700 – 2860