- Основная информация
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set a new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Intrum GBS is looking for Risk and Compliance Specialist to implement risk and compliance management within the business and support functions in 1st line of defense, as well as monitor and follow-up on risk ad compliance matters and report it to CEO and Global Risk & Compliance function.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Support day-to day business: management of operational risks, processes and controls
- Ensure continuity of Operational risk management trainings and support for employees to identify and investigate operational risk events
- Support Operations to implement GDPR requirements
- Supports Risk and Compliance manager to prepare or update local internal policies and procedures
- Support the continuity of ISO27001 (Information security management system) and ISO9001 (Quality management system) certification process
- Take a role of business owner of Operational risk management tool (JIRA)
- At least 1 year of experience in Risk management, Compliance or Legal area
- A degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance or Economics
- Good communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Be friendly user of systems and applications (JIRA, Confluence)
- Support the maintenance of Risk & Compliance management culture
- Desire to learn, develop and be continuously challenged
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
1100-2000Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4000 – 5000
€ 4000 – 5000
€ 3360 – 4200
€ 1100 – 1950
€ 1200 – 1800