- Основная информация
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Intrum GBS is working on transforming and developing back office processes for all Intrum countries and will proceed with these tasks in GBS Operations Center. Join our company, share and develop your knowledge and be a member of dedicated, enthusiastic team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Actively participate in the discussions with stakeholders and development teams
- Evaluate business requirements and define to-be business processes
- Translate business needs into system features, user stories, testable acceptance criteria and track the progress of delivery
- Ensure solutions meets business needs and requirements
- Parametrize system, test, document and communicate results
- Experience in business requirements' analysis and translation into system features
- Communication and documentation skills that enable clarity for the development teams
- Strong English language skills (both oral and written)
- Agile mindset, ability to adapt to fast changes
- Debt collection knowledge and Stakeholder management is a plus
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
From 2000 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 5000 – 5500
€ 1700 – 2000
€ 960 – 1440
€ 2800 – 3000
€ 4160 – 6240