- Основная информация
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
To strengthen HR team, we are looking for an Intern to perform various HR administration related tasks: support all personnel related documentation in different databases, and handle employee life cycle management processes ensuring smooth collaboration with hiring managers, perform various audits. Seize this unique opportunity to take an active part in growing together with the rapidly developing organization.
If you're interested in kickstarting your career in Global HR, we'd like to meet you.
- Good communicational skills
- Desire to learn
- Very good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Prior recruitment experience in HR area (would be an advantage)
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
Salary 800 Eur gross/month
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1400 – 1800
€ 2455 – 2976
€ 1798 – 2698
€ 1800 – 2150
€ 730 – 730