- Основная информация
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Join our team as a Management Assistant to Luminor BI & Data organization
We are looking for administration and process professional to help Luminor in building strong, sustainable and well-managed BI & Data organization! Our organization comprises 90+ Data Management and Technology professionals responsible for ensuring critical CDO function and providing comprehensive set of BI, Data and Advanced Analytics services for Luminor.
As a Management Assistant to Luminor BI & Data organization you work closely with CDO and collaborate with the BI & Data Unit managers to ensure smooth operations of BI & Data organization, including comprehensive work with stakeholders, and building up common knowledge base of internal regulations, procedures, etc.
- With input of BI & Data Management draft, maintain, update and keep timely versions of BI & Data documentation incl:
- Department regulations, procedure, process descriptions
- Standardized templates
- Key Community confluence pages
- Common BI & Data presentation materials
- Proactively follow up on documentation actions and best practice requirements to enhance effectiveness of BI & Data organisation, its communication to internal stakeholders and deliverables
- With input of BI & Data Management, support key BI & Data stakeholders’ forums, councils and Steering Committees, including
- preparation, consolidation and distribution of materials, managing and arranging meetings dates, drafting meeting minutes, consolidating the respective actions points and execute follow-ups and sign-offs.
- Provide other administrative, coordination support (e.g. in annual audits, compliance actions, etc)
- Provide organizational support to BI & Data including arranging, coordinating internal events (e.g. strategy seminars bookings, tickets, etc)
- Provide coordination, support in BI & Data training plans execution – course and conference arrangements, invoices, etc.
Desired skills and competences:
- Higher education in Business, Economics or Project Management
- At least 2-3 years prior working experience in similar assisting role
- Very good command of English (emphasis on writing skills)
- Experienced user of standard Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Work, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Advanced coordination and communication skills
- Self-organized and precise personality
- Proactive, take-charge attitude and team player who takes initiative and sees opportunity in every situation
What We Offer:
- Great working environment. Dynamic and international working environment that is filled with interesting challenges and unique opportunities
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in Europe
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Benefits package. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary
- More vacation. An additional benefits package for employees after 1 year in the company, which includes additional days of vacation
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to community, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that helps to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Pan-Baltic teams. Teams where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- Gross salary. 1830 - 2750 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on the level of experience and competencies of the selected candidate
Application deadline is 31st of...
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1854 – 2649
€ 1800 – 2300
€ 2300 – 2700
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 1900 – 2400