- Основная информация
Can you lead a team of eager analytical minds through the exciting jungle of AML? This is an amazing opportunity to become part of Financial Crime Prevention Unit and join the largest AML community in Lithuania.
We are looking for a collaborative, result oriented professional to whom integrity is one of the main personal values to become a Team Leader for team of ~15 employees in AML Transaction Monitoring area. Your ongoing focus would be on ensuring high quality of services and constant process improvement.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading the team in their daily work. While being responsible for the quality, delivery and other performance targets, you will also have an equally important responsibility for ensuring staff’s high job satisfaction and continuous development. As a leader, you should be focused on your employees development, quick at solving problems, and ready to collaborate. Your ongoing focus would be on ensuring a high quality of services and constant process improvement. What is more, you will also be a part of a great managers’ team, which will help you to grow and strive both personally and professionally.
- Distributing workload for a team, while creating an environment oriented to trust and open communication
- Leading, motivating and ensuring engagement, talent growth, development of the team
- Creating and improving new services and processes while successfully leading your team through continuous change
- Ensuring a professional and effective processing of administrative/back-office tasks
- Understanding, optimizing and improving processes with focus on efficiency
- Ensuring high level of quality of services provided by your team
- Communicating regularly with stakeholders of all seniority levels within the bank ensuring compliance according to the Group`s business procedures
- Contributing with on-going projects and their outcome, process, implementation
- 1+ years of experience in leadership and people management area – preferably from service operations, authorities or banking fields
- Previous work experience related to AML, financial crime prevention, legal, banking or other financial services
- Developed time planning and organizational skills
- Strong analytical, leadership and management skills
- Quality and efficiency orientation
- Advanced English skills
- Proven stakeholder management skills
- Thinking out of the box and keen interest in driving improvements and developing your team
- Higher education
- Experience working in Lean environment would be considered as an advantage
Monthly salary range from 2240 EUR to 3360 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3280 – 4920