- Основная информация
We are looking for a new esteemed team member with a solid knowledge base in networking and network security domains combined with the ability and enthusiasm to script/automate or otherwise contribute to the autonomous evolution of network services. Connectivity Services provides modern, secure, fast, and committed end-user, developer, and customer-facing services to around 20,000 employees as well as millions of customers of Danske Bank worldwide. As a Senior Network Engineer, you will not only work with Network services but will maintain a close collaboration with other Infrastructure teams and architects from development areas.
We have mastered and continue developing next-generation technologies that enable running our software-defined private cloud environment and the corporate network. We aim for efficiency and customer satisfaction and as such, our ever-growing service set provides self-service ordering and delivery capabilities for every internal user within minutes. We think and do things by putting automation, reliability, and collaboration first. We are in the next evolution phase to expand to hybrid and multi-cloud setups to leverage best-of-breed services available in the market.
*What’s more, you can expect flexible work from home policy even after the pandemic is over.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Own technological aspects of at least one network platforms and technology stack (platform strategy, design patterns, road-map, and evolution)
- Coordinate and ensure timely end-to-end delivery of new capabilities on respective platforms/technological areas
- Perform high-complexity hands-on tasks and keep their technical capability saw sharp
- Inspire and mentor team members, become the SME and the go-to person internally as well, as represent their platform/stack to other organizational units or external partners
- Collaborate, guide, consult, and facilitate technical discussions within the organization
- Live by and spread the automation-first approach and philosophy
- Actively promote and implement or otherwise ensure the standards and best-practices-based programmability and inter-operability of their respective platforms/infrastructure components
- 4+ years of technical experience in networking infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge and experience with at least one Firewall or micro-segmentation vendor product line, e.g., Fortinet, Palo Alto, Check Point, Cisco
- Solid knowledge of various secure VPN technologies and/or products
- Experience with load balancing solutions, e.g. Citrix ADC, AVI, F5
- Experience with software-defined network products – e.g., Cisco ACI
- Focused mindset with an ability to take on complex operational situations with extra-mile deliveries
- Team-oriented person who suggests improvements and best solutions and initiates guides and follows through with the change
- English proficiency level – upper-intermediate
- Experience in infrastructure automation and programmability on an enterprise-scale, e.g., Ansible, Python, GO, REST API, SQL (would be considered as an advantage)
Monthly salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 3280 – 4920