- Основная информация
The Risk Tribe is looking for a motivated data engineer to contribute toward its mission of strengthening the bank by proactively delivering analytics, data and services for robust Risk management. You will be part of the Data Engineering chapter, which is a community of highly skilled engineers that have a large toolbox of skills that allows them to handle the technical and analytical aspects of data management including data modelling, data access, quality assurance, data cleansing and preparation, maintenance and enhancement of ETL jobs etc.
- Be understanding requirements from key stakeholders and designing structured tables with appropriate access levels/controls to make the data clear, understandable, and accessible to data consumers
- Be automating the ingestion of data from internal and external sources into the Enterprise Data Warehouse / Data Mart
- Create automated, orchestrated, scalable data pipelines to populate tables at the agreed frequency to enable faster time to market and adaptation to organizational changes
- Create relevant data quality rules, and documentation to enable data lineage and governance
- Have a possibility to work with Data Visualization on Tableau and build predictive models
- An analytical mind with an eye for detail and demonstrated a history of solving complex data challenges
- Background in data analysis, engineering, and experience in working on data warehousing projects
- Experience in Data modelling techniques
- Experience in working with ETL tools like IBM Info sphere Data Stage, Informatica, Alteryx, AWS Glue etc. to develop data pipelines ingesting data from structured / semi-structured data sources
- Experience in data orchestration using tools such as TWS, Airflow or similar
- Proficient SQL knowledge
- Proficient in programming with Python
- Preferred to have an understanding of AWS technologies like S3, EMR, Glue, Redshift, Lambda, Kinesis etc.
- Educational background in computer sciences, mathematics or statistics
- Upper – intermediate English skills
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Third pillar pension fund
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3040 – 4560
€ 3280 – 4920