- Основная информация
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Center of Excellence in Intrum Global Business Services is responsible for leading Project management office, Business Process Automation & Management and teams that support Intrum development and growth. Function is responsible for implementing global (25 markets) projects, providing business process automation services, RPA, leading Lean & Six Sigma and local IT support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the CoE unit providing continuous improvement activities to global functions enabling it to operate in GBS efficiently and effectively
- Assure the execution of organizational, administrational and technical support (hardware, software) for global functions in GBS
- Ensure delivery and follow up on vendors and external deliveries/ services
- Support GBS in internal project management and efficiency activities
- Ensure business controlling and reporting activities for GBS including the budget process
- Support global units by driving constructive and efficient collaboration
- Manage, optimize, and maintain processes for accurately measuring the impact of each team
- Excellent communication, presentation & inter-personal skills
- Strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Individual contribution managing project and program teams and delivering solutions of varying size and complexity
- Strong business and technology acumen
- Proficient English language (oral and written)
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building etc.
From 4000 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4200 – 5500
€ 3300 – 3700
€ 2500 – 3100
€ 2200 – 4500
€ 2800 – 3300