- Основная информация
JUNIOR OPERATIONS & CUSTOMER SUPPORT CENTER COORDINATOR
We are a team of people who love to win. We go above and beyond the supporting our clients to deliver on their promises. Our investments in new fleet and technology, great leadership, and continuous professional improvement empower us to become a better version of ourselves each day.
Since 2013, KlasJet has been setting standards for exceptional group private charter services, operating one of the biggest Boeing 737-VIP fleets globally. Always with an eye to the future, our teams of private aviation professionals are constantly sourcing improved ways of ensuring the delivery of the highest standards before, during, and after every private flight undertaken. Our VIP fleet expansion until the end of 2023, will lead us to more unique customers and will allow us to touch on even more success stories.
If you feel a calling from the skies, and have a passion for excellent customer service, a new life is waiting for you at KlasJet. You are more than welcome to apply, even if You are not from aviation, You will gain knowledge step by step.
Choose not a career, choose a way of life!
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
- Consult professionally the existing and new customers and clarify their needs.
- Monitor the status of planned and confirmed flights.
- Ensure that the required relevant services, like ground handling, fuel, and catering are properly arranged.
- Ensure the proper completion and submission of documents to the suppliers, airports, and private and public authorities.
- Take care of crew rotations, transfers, and hotel accommodations and communicate with the flight crew regarding key flight details.
- Establish and maintain relationships with outside vendors, that provide logistical support.
- Higher education.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Excellent communication, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Time management and planning skills.
- You are strongly focused on quality customer service. Work experience in customer service would be an advantage.
- Work on a rolling schedule.
- Career opportunities: you will be able to grow along with us and create the career of your dreams.
- Learning and development: you will be able to grow by implementing unique projects and by participating in internal and external training, and seminars, mentoring.
- Health and well-being: you will enjoy our health insurance and modern and ergonomic office spaces as well as superb lounge areas. We also provide you the opportunity to recharge yourself with good energy by playing table tennis or billiard or taking your time at the gym, use our partners‘ discounts as well as take care of your children while you work.
- Saving environment: you will be able to use the electric car charging station located next to the HQ office.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 820 – 931
€ 2100 – 2400
€ 1260 – 2480
€ 1185 – 1403