- Основная информация
End User Device Services area is going through a transformation, embracing modern ways of working through different devices using both on-prem and cloud-based device management platforms.
You will be a part of a team that consists of 14 skilled engineers of a wide spectrum (Windows, macOS, iOS, VDI, Intune and SCCM) located in Vilnius and Copenhagen. As an Associate IT End User Engineer, you will help the team to support end-user computing devices (Windows, macOS, iOS, VDI).
It is an ideal place to start an engineering career since you will have the opportunity to work with all kinds of end-user devices (Windows, macOS, iOS, VDI) and later advance to management platforms, such as Intune, SCCM or JAMF – the choice is yours.
- Creatively troubleshoot complex problems
- Act as 2nd line support for our IT Service Desk
- Guide and educate service desk in their daily job
- Help senior engineers implement infrastructure-related projects
- Test and validate workflows
- Educational background in computer science
- Understanding OS architecture, file system, registry, log reading
- Scripting knowledge
- Eager to learn new things
- Work well as a team player being able to express ideas and concepts to other team members
- Upper-Intermediate English language skills
Monthly salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4160 – 6240
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 3280 – 4920