- Основная информация
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group. As a result, we have a unique geographical size and scope. With market leadership however, comes great responsibility. We see ourselves as role models within our industry and have both the opportunity and responsibility to set new standards and change the way people perceive credit management. Through ethical and sustainable business practices we want to become the true benchmark of our industry.
Intrum Global Business Services, located in Vilnius is currently looking for a colleague to oversee the maintenance and operation of building, ensure all facilities are functioning optimally and safely. You are welcome to the team if you can demonstrate professional, supportive and positive attitude and actively contribute to complete the tasks.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work across a range of diverse office projects
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Monitor progress of projects and make adjustments as needed
- Collaborate with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Manage contract and price negotiations with vendors, service providers and office lease
- Proven experience as facilities (office) manager or relevant position
- Good Office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once
- Forward thinking attitude and ability to present and implement new procedures
- Excellent problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Hybrid work arrangements allowing to combine work from home and office
- A flexible workplace providing more freedom to get the job done while managing the responsibilities of life
- Culture of learning for individual career development and grow opportunities
- Community driven environment where your experience matters
- Full onboarding guidance to settle in comfortably
- Rewards and recognition for individual contribution
- Benefit package, including healthy environment, insurance, team building & sport activities etc.
2000 - 2800 Eur gross/month. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Join us on this exciting journey by sharing your experience and story 🤩
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 3000 – 3000
€ 2105 – 2455
€ 1800 – 2400
€ 2700 – 2860