- Основная информация
Join our growing team in Vilnius as an Academy Operations Senior Officer
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure provision of excellent customer service to AD employees, Academy Senior Managers, and Trainers, in the ongoing administration and coordination of all Academy related activities;
- Participate in planning of the LMS Program and Item infrastructure and reporting improvements;
- Drive the coordination of The Academy training calendar ensuring training events are administered accordingly;
- Manage and maintain up-to-date, correct, and accurate training records, such as trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets;
- Produce relevant reports with meaningful insights and accurate and timely data;
- Cascade relevant comms to trainers and program participants, ensuring they all have the information required to deliver /access training;
- Handling and resolving LMS related issues or requests as they arise;
- Gathering, filing, and submitting reports as requested by The Academy Team and other relevant senior stakeholders;
- Contributes towards the LMS improvement and deployment and embedding of the LXP
Ensuring that employees and vendors follow established guidelines and policies.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and adequate knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS);
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, and strong endurance skills;
- Takes personal accountability for resolving issues, has a proactive and positive approach to problem resolution;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
- Outstanding attention to detail and process oriented;
- The ability to multitask, and outstanding planning and organizational skills;
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills to converse effectively with trainees, departmental heads, and vendors;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, approachable with a customer service mindset;
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as a training administrator or in a similar role either professionally or through an internship;
- A Bachelor’s degree.
What will make you stand out in a crowd:
SAP SuccessFactors LMS experience is an advantage.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2000 – 2400
€ 2900 – 3800
€ 3000 – 4000
€ 2150 – 2480
€ 8265 – 11570
€ 2300 – 2700