- Основная информация
Join our growing team in Vilnius as a Consolidation Senior Officer
YOUR FUTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
You will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and will work as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs, including:
- Assisting clients in the setting up/review of consolidated reporting packages;
- Preparing IFRS adjustments and consolidation or IFRS treatment memorandums;
- Reviewing a complete consolidation file, including consolidation entries;
- Reviewing financial statements prepared in IFRS;
- Responsibility for the coordination process with the clients and auditors.
What we’ll look for on your CV:
- You hold a university degree in Accounting / Finance or Economics;
- You have 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the fields of IFRS and/or consolidation or audit of consolidation;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are analytical person with good problem-solving skills and logical mind;
- You have a strong organization skill and meticulous;
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- You think outside the box;
- You possess team spirit, dedication, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and when appropriate, take the initiative to act without waiting for direction;
- You are willing to be part of a fast-growing international work environment within a team of smart people doing interesting job.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2650 – 4100
€ 3200 – 3200
€ 3450 – 5050
€ 1500 – 1850