- Основная информация
Join our growing team in Vilnius as A Corporate Services Accounting Officer
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of Luxembourg financial companies (SPV, including securitisation companies);
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the Luxembourg tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- You have ideally a first relevant experience of up to 2 years in the fields of accounting or audit;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset)
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
WHAT WE DO
Many leading international asset managers, lenders and asset owners choose Alter Domus as their partner for growth.
Solely dedicated to alternative strategies, we offer fund administration, corporate services, depositary services, transfer pricing, domiciliation, management company services, loan administration, agency services, trade settlement and CLO manager services.
ALTERNATIVE CAREERS IN FINANCE
We offer multiple learning and career development opportunities to our network of 3,000 employees across more than 40 offices and desks. Thanks to them we are ahead of the game.
THE VILNIUS ADVENTURE
The 2021 opening of Alter Domus’ office in Vilnius represents a major milestone in the company’s fast development. By joining our brand-new European centre of expertise, you will work for an international leader at the heart of Alter Domus’ client delivery operating model, servicing our most prestigious alternative investment clients from across Europe and beyond.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1800 – 2200
€ 1700 – 3800
€ 1980 – 2700
€ 1050 – 1600
€ 1550 – 2300