- Основная информация
ALTER DOMUS VILNIUS - Accounting Internship positions available!
Think outside the box. Alter Domus is a rising global firm that has taken integrated solutions for the alternative investments industry to another level – and we only got started in 2003. That rapid growth made us realize, we’re doing something right. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly to be effective, whoever it is you’re speaking to. You own every ambition. We’re the cutting-edge alternative you’re searching for.
Our Intern opportunities that will afford you the opportunity to make a big impact every day by gaining A-Z experience and be integrally involved in all aspects of the services that we deliver to our clients.
What You Will Be Doing
As Fund Accounting Intern:
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Undergoing dynamic and interactive onboarding & training program designed to quickly and effectively give new joiners the industry skills and contexts needed;
- Taking part in the setup of funds, and implementing complex international real estate, private equity, fund of funds or debt structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Preparing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities.
As Portfolio Accounting Intern and Fund Accounting Intern (US Team):
- Working within the Credit & Structured Products team to gain functional knowledge of both bank loan assets and portfolio accounting principles to accurately input, review, analyze and record-keep portfolios of syndicated bank loans;
- Learning to process all life cycle events for portfolios containing multiple asset types;
- Working with client deliverables related to the NAV process including financial statements, investor statements, capital call notices, distribution notices, and other ad-hoc reporting as required;
- Learning about and follow standard GAAP process and guidelines;
- Gaining expertise in relevant Loan Servicing software, various proprietary systems, and our internal accounting platform to ensure accuracy of output.
What You Will Learn
Alter Domus teams operate on a full service rather than a functionalized model; interns will get visibility of the complete spectrum of fund services and corporate services that we provide. Our end-to-end delivery teams are built around the following principles:
- Expertise per sub-asset class: All teams specialise in a given asset class (Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt, Fund Of Funds).
- End-to-end processing by an integrated team of generalists with full knowledge and control over the full process rather than functionalization of the teams.
- Expert Pools support the delivery teams on specific topics: Consolidation, Liquidations, Tax Compliance, Transfer Pricing, Investor Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
What You Will Benefit From
- Wide training offering from the Alter Domus Academy;
- Hybrid working arrangements;
- 'Meet the Manager' sessions;
- Networking events;
- Workshops with our Talent Acquisition team;
- Working in teams on collaborative projects;
- Intern presentations/group projects;
- Taking part in Sports and Social activities.
- You are studying towards an undergraduate degree (or above) in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics;
- You have an interest in the alternative investment industry;
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, you prioritise teamwork, reliability and being organised and you take the initiative to solve problems and generate results;
- You are fluent in English.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1950 – 2900
€ 1450 – 2200
€ 900 – 900
€ 1111 – 2222
€ 2000 – 2200