- Основная информация
ALTER DOMUS VILNIUS - VAT Compliance Internship positions available!
Think outside the box. Alter Domus is a rising global firm that has taken integrated solutions for the alternative investments industry to another level – and we only got started in 2003. That rapid growth made us realize, we’re doing something right. Here, you progress on merit, not who you know. You speak openly to be effective, whoever it is you’re speaking to. You own every ambition. We’re the cutting-edge alternative you’re searching for.
Our Intern opportunities that will afford you the opportunity to make a big impact every day by gaining A-Z experience and be integrally involved in all aspects of the services that we deliver to our clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As VAT Compliance Intern:
- Assisting on indirect tax compliance matters including the preparation of Luxembourg VAT returns and computation of year-end tax provisions and preparation of VAT registrations and EC Sales listings;
- Conducting specific research to support client tax needs as required;
- Undergoing dynamic and interactive onboarding & training program designed to quickly and effectively give new joiners the industry skills and contexts needed;
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Alter Domus teams operate on a full service rather than a functionalized model; interns will get visibility of the complete spectrum of fund services and corporate services that we provide. Our end-to-end delivery teams are built around the following principles:
- Expertise per sub-asset class: All teams specialise in a given asset class (Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt, Fund Of Funds).
- End-to-end processing by an integrated team of generalists with full knowledge and control over the full process rather than functionalization of the teams.
- Expert Pools support the delivery teams on specific topics: Consolidation, Liquidations, Tax Compliance, Transfer Pricing, Investor Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM
- Wide training offering from the Alter Domus Academy;
- Hybrid working arrangements;
- 'Meet the Manager' sessions;
- Networking events;
- Workshops with our Talent Acquisition team;
- Working in teams on collaborative projects;
- Intern presentations/group projects;
- Taking part in Sports and Social activities.
- You are studying towards an undergraduate degree (or above) in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics;
- You have an interest in the alternative investment industry;
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, you prioritise teamwork, reliability and being organised and you take the initiative to solve problems and generate results;
- You are fluent in English.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 900 – 900
€ 1400 – 2000
€ 4200 – 5900
€ 1000 – 2000
€ 900 – 900
€ 1400 – 1700