- Основная информация
I am Vilma Čėsnienė and I am leading Inventory and Materials Management Team. We are a great bunch of people, and I am super proud of every member of our team. I am currently looking for a Senior Supply Planner in Vilnius or Kaunas to support us with supply of assigned mobile phones and tablets product categories. In this position, you will be working closely with our suppliers and colleagues from various departments.
Your next challenge?
Do you believe in supply chains delivering competitive advantages and welcome the opportunity to drive those? Are you enthusiastic about the latest technologies?
- Supply of assigned product categories of mobile phones and tablets
- Demand planning (including product launches, promotions, campaigns, etc.)
- Inventory planning & control: stock analysis & optimization
- Cooperation with suppliers, category managers, logistics & other stakeholders
- Cooperation with distributors for quantity reservation & stock balance maintenance in e-commerce
- Involvement in supply chain systems & process development projects
- Weekly category KPI updates & product shortage reporting.
Your experience & skills required:
- 2 years of experience in inventory planning, purchasing, demand-supply planning, supply chain management or similar
- Experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP)
- Analytical & proactive mindset, solid communication & collaboration skills
- Good knowledge of excel
- Fluency in English and Lithuanian (written & spoken).
What will you find at our home?
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it's our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
We offer a monthly base salary of 1730 - 2130Eur/month (salary gross) plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results. Additionally, each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- +20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
If you fancy joining my team – I am waiting for your CV! If you need more information about this role – do not hesitate to ask firstname.lastname@example.org or +37061533433 or contact on LinkedIn.
Required controls will be performed.
Applications are welcome until: 8/12/2022.
Welcome to Telia – Home to your next big opportunity!
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2900 – 3800
€ 2960 – 4440
€ 2881 – 3052
€ 3000 – 3500
€ 1920 – 2450