Office AdministratorModus Group
- Основная информация
Modus Group story began in 1993 in Lithuania. During 29 years, the company has grown to a successful international business currently operating in 12 European countries. We mainly focus on three areas of activity: renewable energy (Green Genius), mobility services (CityBee) and automotive business. Today we unify 14 automobile brands, including Porsche, Bentley, BMW, Fiat, Maserati and other world-renowned names of car industry. While growing business and looking for new opportunities, Modus Group follows its strategic guidelines: investing into the future, trusting green and working smart.
Now we are looking for highly-motivated Office Administrator in Vilnius, who will not only run daily office tasks but will take an important role of creating positive atmosphere at work.
Day-to-day running of the office means:
• Being positive and creating welcoming atmosphere for your colleagues and company‘s guests;
• Keeping an eye on shared-office places such as meeting rooms, welcoming area and making sure they are nice places to be in;
• Provide support to colleagues from other businesses on administrative tasks;
• Handling incoming mails, calls and forwarding it to designated colleagues;
• Managing internal/external correspondence and invoices;
• Generating internal documents like orders, acts and etc.;
• Managing daily/weekly/monthly office supplies' orders;
• Provide administrative support to Modus Group Board;
• Organize meetings and small events inside team and outside business contacts;
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies;
- Proven experience as an office administrator, administration assistant, executive assistant or relevant role;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian and English; Russian would be an advantage;
- Have great knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Be well organized and detail-oriented, have a "can-do" attitude and great communication (both verbal and written) skills;
- Be proactive and contribute in driving new ideas on daily processes' improvement.
Here is what to expect from the day you join our team onwards:
- Competitive pay and a package of additional benefits;
- Various training and development programs – all designed to suit your pace and needs. By the way, a network for sharing knowledge and best practices among colleagues and experts from different sectors and countries are always hand-reachable;
- Career opportunities within the businesses of Modus Group – no country is too far, no business is unfamiliar, no position is too high;
- And most important – freedom to "think outside the box", create and implement your own ideas.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1519 – 1954
€ 1250 – 1330
€ 1000 – 1600
€ 3200 – 4500
€ 2116 – 2645