- Основная информация
Are you our new committed and business-oriented PI Analyst?
As a market-leading credit management company, Intrum has wide-ranging expertise in debt collection services, and we do business in 24 countries in Europe plus Latin America (Brazil). We have more than 10,000 experienced employees in our group.
Working for us means working for the international market leader. That not only sounds great. It also means working with the best people, the most exciting clients, the latest market innovations and the highest ethical standards.
Our business is about helping others. Helping individuals in debt get out of difficult situations. Assisting companies to get paid, so they can grow, employ and prosper. Which in turn is positive for the whole economy. You become an essential part of this circuit with us, which gives your job at Intrum a deeper meaning. Regardless of your role or title.
The role will report to Head of Investment Analysts.
Location for this position:
Vilnius, Lithuania. We do not offer relocation support or work permit sponsorship.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Build new PI portfolios across different countries
- Analyze, present and interpret data of financial portfolio's characteristics
- Run and interpret results of forecasting and pricing models including sensitivities
- Support and compile portfolio Investment Memorandums (IMs)
- Develop and maintain tools/models/materials to enhance portfolio analysis and valuation
- Provide support and assistance to the other team members
- Perform all other ad hoc tasks delegated by Head of Unsecured Analysts
What can we offer you
We lead the way
Intrum's purpose is to lead the way to a sound economy, and our core values. Empathy, Ethics, Dedication and Solutions guides us in our daily work.
To lead the way, we have extraordinary people. People who want to make a difference. People who want to see change have a vision and don't mind going the extra mile to get the result. We see opportunities where others see difficulties; we see challenges where others see problems.
Having the opportunity to grow
In our organisation, there are many opportunities to advance, specialise and rotate. Or even try your wings abroad. It's up to you to make it happen. The fact that our business is about helping others - individuals and companies, makes your work develop on a more personal level, too. Simply put, you will grow by making a difference.
- A challenging, exciting and developing position in an international company with growth ambitions
- Highly motivated and skilled co-workers globally
- Being part of a supportive culture where effort counts
- We facilitate your learning through different learning arenas
- You will grow by making a difference
We think you have
- University degree in an Analytical/Financial subject (e.g. Mathematics; Statistics; Economics)
- Experience in dealing with large data sets and data modelling techniques
- Knowledge and/or experience in R programming
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to details and good problem solving skills
- Competence to communicate with different levels of Customers/Stakeholders
- Ambition to go the extra mile to achieve the objectives and meet deadlines
Who you are
You operate according to our values:
Empathy, Ethics, Dedication, Solutions - that means that you would be a good match if you recognize yourself within the following:
- You have an Inclusive mindset; you are open-minded and flexible
- You show initiative, offering your efforts to collaborate in projects and always looking forward to improving your performance
- You focus on results, with quality and professionalism
- You are an inspiration because you show commitment and accountability
- You continuously improve your personal experience, acquire new knowledge and skills
- You constantly are in search of further information, trends and maintaining the forefront expert
- You seek and experiment with new ideas and approaches that improve current processes and products
- You understand the needs and complexities of the global environment
Are you curious and have questions?
You're welcome to contact the hiring manager for more information: Head of Investment Analysts, Sergio Garcia Barrios, . Please contact the primary recruiter Silena Dossara, for more information about the application process.
About your application process
Instead of an application, we kindly ask you to answer a few questions; 1, What is your motivation for this position? 2. What makes you qualified for this position? (What kind of experience and/or knowledge can you bring into this role? The questions will appear as you go through the application process. Remember to upload your CV or place a link to your updated LinkedIn profile.
Only applications received through our online system will be considered.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1200 – 1500
€ 2300 – 2700
€ 1500 – 2700
€ 1700 – 2450
€ 2000 – 2500
€ 1352.09 – 2103.49