- Основная информация
We are looking for a full-time Management Coordinator/Business Analyst in a cross-border business management team supporting the senior leadership team in Danske Bank, Asset Management.
The role provides you with an exclusive opportunity to support senior leaders in Asset Management and be close to the day-to-day responsibilities of a senior manager. The job consists of a broad range of tasks ranging from daily administrative support, coordination and analysis of HR and finance matters on behalf of senior leaders, involvement in the strategy process for Asset Management Operations and a lot of other tasks that are related to the tasks of a senior leader in Asset Management.
We expect you to be people-focused, with strong organizational skills, and to be willing to become a part of an international team. In addition, we expect you to be able to adjust to rapidly changing work days and priorities in order to support the senior leaders in Asset Management in an efficient and effective manner.
The Management Coordinator position in Lithuania will also be a part of LC&I LC&I Lithuania Business Hub area.
LC&I Lithuania Business Hub is a remote hub for global business units serving the largest Danske Bank corporate & institutional customers & prospects. We work in a global team setup where cross-country competencies are combined to support our customers’ needs in many areas such as transaction banking, asset management, research & data analytics, sales consultancy, etc. LC&I Lithuania Business Hub is a local embassy (currently ~140 professionals) for global business with great growth ambitions.
Depending on your experience and knowledge we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
- Support the leadership team in Asset Management Operations and the broader Asset Management senior leadership team in various tasks related to business management, our people agenda/HR, finance, strategy etc.
- Manage office needs and relationships with key stakeholders to maintain an effective work environment
- Play a key role in the administration of leadership and business needs to support the management of Asset Management Operations and other units
- Experience as a management coordinator or business analyst would be an advantage
- People-focused and able to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong planning, communication & organizational skills
- Service-minded and able to manage multiple priorities and shifting demands
- Able to adjust to changing work days and priorities depending on the needs and priorities of senior leaders
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English
Monthly salary range from 1600 EUR to 2400 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1400 – 2100