- Основная информация
As a GL Accountant, you will be a great contributor to General Ledger Accounting Team and on day-to-day will be responsible for the service delivery and operations of the general accounting services within the Shared Services Centre (SSC). This involves ensuring accounting standards are maintained in compliance with accounting policies, preparation of financial reports, analyzing key trends and variances, and creating clear and concise narratives.
- Performing analysis and preparing commentary for close and period-end reporting and supporting with preparation and filing of statutory accounts;
- Reviewing monthly/quarterly balance sheet reviews and account reconciliations, and ensuring they are done in a timely manner and in accordance with the accounting policy;
- Ensuring compliance with internal policies throughout all areas of accounting;
- Managing and approving exceptional journals in General Ledger Accounting and within Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
Further responsibilities may include:
- CAPEX Planning & Budgeting;
- Manage fixed Asset Accounting, including Transfer and Split Asset Accounting;
- Identify, calculate and report leases under IFRS16;
- Determine triggering events for Asset Impairment and provide calculations for Asset Impairment;
- Support with Close and Period End reporting (monthly and quarterly);
- Assist with Tolling reconciliations and root cause analysis;
- Conduct inventory and cost accounting analysis, targeted at resolving unreconciled inventory, activity rates, and standard costing.
- Experience in the field of accounting 2+ years;
- Good domain knowledge and understanding of areas such as, but not limited to, various processes including Close & Period End Reporting, Balance Sheet Account reconciliations, and General Ledger Accounting;
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish and English languages.
Nice to have:
- Accounting qualifications will be an added advantage (CA, CPA, ACCA);
- Direct relevant experience working in a Captive SSC / Business Process Outsourcing Organisation would be an advantage (in addition to years of experience/qualification);
- Knowledge of accounting principles and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Good communication skills; ability to clearly articulate expectations and outcomes with various levels of management, both in Finance and Business.
- Ability to shape and be part of creating a new Shared Services Centre;
- Vibrant and diverse work environment with a lot of opportunities to gather various experiences;
- Career growth, progression, and promotion opportunities;
- International and talented team;
- Remote work up to two days a week;
- Bonus salary once a year depending on performance.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3556 – 5121
€ 4200 – 5900
€ 5500 – 7500
€ 2480 – 3720
€ 3306 – 4795
€ 2480 – 3720