- Основная информация
Our mission in the AML Review Tribe is to protect our customers, society and banks from financial crime by developing highly automated AML due diligence processes to ensure regulatory compliance. If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
QA and Release Management Squad was established recently, so you will take part in the exciting journey to envision the future direction of the Squad. Our Squad consists of a Product Owner, Business Analyst, Release and Change Manager, DevSecOps engineers and Developers located in Denmark and Lithuania.
Our Squad own shared infrastructure, DevSecOps tasks, release and test management, and we are driving an automated testing agenda and improvements to the overall monitoring of test processes. We have an excellent atmosphere and team spirit, and we are eager to find a Business Analyst who will join our fantastic team in our search for new ways of working and creating value in the release management area for the entire AML Review Tribe.
- Drive testing and release coordination/management activities
- Drive business continuity coordination/management activities
- Evaluate, challenge and write business and technical requirements
- Take part in incident management
- Review and analyse monitoring dashboards
- Directly collaborate with developers, testers, stakeholders, analysts, release and change managers, test coordinators and more
- You thrive from working in an agile setup and will take ownership and responsibility for our outcomes and deliverables. You are proactive and feel comfortable not waiting for your Product Owner to assign tasks to you
- You have business analyst experience and great technical background
- You have a solid analytical mindset; you are detail oriented and are used to interacting directly with stakeholders
- You feel at home in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind the complexity
- You have a ‘yes we can’ attitude and creative problem-solving skills
- You are self-organizing and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and get things done
- You collaborate well with colleagues with different people profiles and skills
- Advanced English language skills
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1400 – 2100