- Основная информация
Does impacting customer experience get you out of bed in the morning? Do you love designing kick-ass solutions to be used by thousands of customers and internal users? If this sounds like you – come and join us!
In the Welcoming & Orchestration Tribe, we are responsible for Welcoming all new customers joining Danske Bank and ensuring existing customers can order the products they want digitally and fast. We’re on a digital acceleration journey where self-service is the way forward. Onboarding and product orders are strategic priorities for Danske Bank, where we’re tasked with developing scalable solutions with high attention to delivering great customer experience.
We want an awesome .net developer with an innovative agile mindset to join us in creating solutions for onboarding customers, alongside digital self-service tools. You’ll be joining an agile team of highly skilled IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, Poland and India. We want you as part of our Vilnius team.
- Create solutions with high usability, performance, scalability, sustainability, and resilience
- Act with system ownership and take responsibility for ensuring high quality in all solutions
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Continuously develop yourself, your team’s capabilities, and ways of working
- 2+ years experience in developing applications in C# with .Net
- Understanding of good design principles (SOLID, DDD)
- Experience with both consuming and designing RESTful APIs
- Enthusiasm about delivering well-designed, optimized, and scalable solutions as well as the ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code
- Knowledge of unit/integration testing
- Great communication skills and an upper-intermediate level of English
Monthly salary range from 3280 EUR to 4920 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1760 – 2640
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1200 – 1800
€ 1400 – 2100