FLIGHT OPERATIONS ASSISTANTAvion Express
- Основная информация
FLIGHT OPERATIONS ASSISTANT
Avion Express is a narrow-body ACMI (Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance, Insurance) and charter operator. Avion Express provides top-level short and long-term aircraft wet-leasing (ACMI) solutions and also offers its' clients aircraft on a charter basis. The company operates an Airbus A320 family aircraft fleet.
Avion Express is looking for ambitious professionals to support the company's technical matters, handle fleet expansion and further development of the company.
The company creates a supportive work environment and conditions for employees to grow, both professionally and personally.
ARE YOU READY TO?
- Assist crew members by preparing Operational Flight Plan, meteorological information, NOTAMS and other relevant documentation;
- Arrange overflight/landing permissions, ground handling, slots, fuel, catering and transport;
- Monitor aircraft technical status and operational limitations;
- Use Eurocontrol tools to maintain ATC flight plans and monitor/avoid airspace restrictions;
- Perform a flight watch and maintain Operations Management System by updating departure/arrival times, delay reasons and other relevant information;
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
- Being over 21 years of age;
- University degree and/or a minimum of 1 year work experience in airlines within the Flight Operations Department;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to analyze and prioritize multiple tasks, and work under pressure;
- Fluent spoken and written English skills.
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Previous experience in a similar position in an airline;
- Being a student or VGTU AGAI graduate;
- Private Pilot Licenses (PPL) theoretical exams certificate.
- Ability to work in shifts, including nighttime.
DOES IT SOUND APPEALING?
- Position, based in Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Friendly atmosphere in a modern business center;
- Competitive salary (from 2100 € gross, depending on your experience) and social benefits, including health insurance;
- Other benefits: opportunity to book standby flights, access to the childcare room, gym for your physical and mental health (Mindletic);
- Lunch compensation, daily fruits and weekly pastries;
- Opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Truly international business environment.
Apply in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1450 – 2000
€ 1800 – 2700
€ 2454 – 3305