Senior Data Architect in Risk TribeDanske Bank Lithuania
- Основная информация
Risk is at the core of everything we do as a bank! We are enthusiastic to transform the way we manage risks, and this will be your opportunity to make a difference as well as develop yourself personally and professionally.
Risk Tribe brings together business and IT professionals into cross-functional squads and enables us to work in a truly agile organisation. Each of these squads is self-organized teams empowering its employees to take their own decisions while working on the end-to-end delivery of products and services.
We are aiming at transforming the way we develop Risk management solutions in the bank, therefore, we are looking for someone who has a continuous improvement mindset and is willing to drive transformation in this area.
- Design, implement and document tribe-wide data architecture and framework
- Support the implementation of Data Quality Management and Data
- Ensure that we have a solid data foundation to deliver exceptional business value to stakeholders
- Perform hands-on data engineering work and support by example by using modern tooling and practices
- Act as a sparring partner for data engineers and lend a hand in development when feasible
- Ingest, advocate and refine best practices for data engineering and architecture
- 3+ years of previous experience working as a data architect
- Professional experience working with relational databases on SQL Server and preferably Mainframe (DB2)
- Good understanding of ETL and BI tools like Python, Spark, DataStage, Alteryx, and Tableau
- Demonstrated information management skills, including working knowledge of IT infrastructure, various technologies & platforms
- Good technical skills in cloud-based data pipeline development, including hands-on experience in AWS and understanding of Data Mesh
- Advanced English skills both spoken and written
Nice to have:
- Experience in Data Architecture within a fast-paced and complex organisational setting, preferably in the financial sector (optional)
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer science or a related field
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an Agile framework is an added advantage
- Self-starter, able to quickly absorb new information and deal with ambiguity
Monthly salary range from 4720 EUR to 7080 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1480 – 2222