IT Business Analyst in Monitoring and Screening tribeDanske Bank Lithuania
- Основная информация
Would you like to take part in preventing financial crime? Not afraid of facing new opportunities? Willing to share your expertise and have the desire to learn more? Do you want to transition from a technical towards a business-oriented position?
Join Monitoring & Screening Tribe, which goal is to prevent FinCrime by enabling group-wide screening and monitoring to secure regulatory compliance and a frictionless customer experience. We support the entire Group and play a central role in Danske Banks’ financial crime prevention within Anti Money Laundering, Counterterrorist financing, Sanctions risk mitigation, and Fraud prevention. We are approx. 150 engaged colleagues located in 3 different countries.
Currently, we are looking for a motivated and creative team member for our Anti Money Laundering Investigations team who would contribute by analysing, driving, assisting implement and continuously improving AML Case Handling solutions.
- Engage with stakeholders to investigate and evaluate issues as well as identify business needs
- Translate requirements into technical specifications, and user stories with clear acceptance criteria
- Propose efficient IT system design to meet business and technology needs
- Work together with developers to build and implement technology solutions
- Provide advice and technical training for end users
- 3+ years of experience working as a business analyst in the development of IT systems, gathering requirements, and writing requirement specifications for developers
- Knowledge of system design principles and databases
- Experience in problem-solving and troubleshooting system issues
- Understanding of business processes
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Professional communication skills and upper-intermediate level of English
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Third pillar pension fund
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480