Senior Platform Engineer in Core Payments Platform Tribe, Infrastructure SquadDanske Bank Lithuania
- Основная информация
Are you excited about making things work? Would you like to work with a team of experts striving to provide new solutions while maintaining existing ones?
Here at Core Payments Platform Tribe, we support the everyday banking needs of our customers by delivering a best-in-class payments infrastructure which orchestrates payments seamlessly in our target markets. We drive efficiency through standardization, whilst making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure & available.
We are looking for an additional team member for our Infrastructure squad where we are building and maintaining resilient and robust infrastructure that meets the ever-increasing expectations of our consumers to be always available and easily scalable.
- Analyze and improve SWIFT & Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) platforms as well as other services’ performances and reliability
- Troubleshoot and resolve platform issues in test and production environments
- Work collaboratively as a part of the engineering team to ensure the high availability and stability of platforms 24/7
- Ensure the highest level of security and that the latest software levels are deployed – working under hard deadlines
- Automate our processes, and operations and evolve our ELK, Prometheus, and Grafana monitoring solutions
- Improve tasks and have hands-on experience with new technologies
- Work in an international expert team, which concentrates on innovative business-facing solutions
- Have extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are constantly improving
- Experience in working with Kubernetes or OpenShift 4
- Networking and Linux knowledge, bash scripting skills
- Experience in deployment and optimization of highly critical systems and infrastructures
- Experience in working with Cloud base solutions
- SWIFT knowledge (Gateway/connectivity products (SAG, SNL, AWP)
- Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA) knowledge
- IT-security tools (e.g., log management and identity management) skills
- IT-security practices (ideally financial sector) good awareness and skills
- Handling PKI infrastructure experience (ideally master SafeNet HSM or SWIFT branded HSM management)
- Upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 3440 – 5160
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1480 – 2222
€ 4320 – 6480