Associate AML Specialist Advisor in Customer Onboarding TeamDanske Bank Lithuania
- Основная информация
Are you curious, communicative, and eager to start your career at Danske Bank?
We are looking for a sociable and collaborative colleague to join a team, performing end-to-end onboarding to foreign customers.
To polish the customer experience in our bank, we introduced an online application allowing customers to apply for a bank account just by staying at home. Your focus area will be contacting the customers directly (via phone or e-mail mostly) to check if any onboarding–compulsory information is missing.
Assuming the strict requirements of AML, you will also be working on the Know-Your-Customer (KYC) section, which requires various details of the customer provided.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority in the role.
- Create a profile of the customer in the KYC section
- Contact customers directly via phone or e-mail attempting to collect missing documentation and information as well as guiding customers through an application form or packages we offer
- Prepare and send the agreements to the customers depending on the products chosen
- Collaborate with colleagues from front offices in Denmark via e-mail or phone
- Constantly improve and optimize processes using Lean principles
- Previous experience with, financial sectors or back office would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
- High level of accuracy, quality, and attention to details
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a quick-changing environment and quickly adapt to changes
- Team player with an open mind and can-do attitude
- Upper-intermediate (written and verbal communication) skills in English
- Higher education
Monthly salary range from 1440 EUR to 2160 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1920 – 2880
€ 2080 – 3120
€ 1360 – 2040
€ 1480 – 2222