Global Healthcare Professional Contract AnalystDexCom Lithuania, UAB
- Основная информация
Global Healthcare Professional Contract Analyst
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
This role will support the implementation of Dexcom’s Global Healthcare Professional (“HCP”) Contract Management as part of the Corporate Compliance program. The position will work on the entire HCP contracting process from pre-contract through to post-signature phases, and will closely collaborate with stakeholders to ensure contracts are fully executed before HCP events.activities for the EMEA region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will provide guidance to stakeholders on Dexcom’s HCP Contract Management requirements and processes.
- You will assist with developing HCP contract management training materials pertaining to the Company’s policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations, and reporting systems.
- You will help deliver effective HCP contract management training to stakeholders.
- You will generate HCP agreements for global engagements
- You will track the completion status of HCP contracts and liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure contracts are fully executed before the events
- You will assist with execution of annual monitoring plan activities that relate to HCP engagements
- You will generate reports in Excel and conduct analysis for follow up
- You will identify and perform other duties as assigned to ensure the successful operation of the HCP Contract Management system, Global Compliance program and/or other team initiatives.
- You will ensure the effective and efficient service delivery that manages business, legal and compliance risks.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in related field (e.g., life sciences, business management, training and development, accounting, Law).
- You bring knowledge and experience of HCP contracting, Legal and Compliance.
- You have good communication skills including the ability to explain both compliance and legal principals to stakeholders providing clear guidance to ensure a timely and compliant contracting process.
- You are able to work independently, prioritize work effectively and have excellent time management skills .
- You have a strong customer focus, work ethic and integrity.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, with a positive attitude.
- You must be self-directed, proactive, motivated, a fast learner, and experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 2,452 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Дополнительная информация: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Возможность удалённой работы
- Полный рабочий день
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Вебсайт компании: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2700 – 3300
€ 2418 – 2418
€ 4000 – 4800
€ 2630 – 3140