Product Support Representative, Dutch SpeakerDexCom Lithuania, UAB
- Основная информация
Product Support Representative, Dutch Speaker
Dexcom empowers people to take control of diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) systems. Headquartered in San Diego, California, Dexcom has emerged as a leader of diabetes care technology.
We invite you to become a part of a fast growing, purpose driven team in our newly established business centre in Vilnius!
As a Product Support Representative at Dexcom, you will be interacting with patients, parents, caretakers for people affected by diabetes that use Dexcom products. Your assistance gives the entire family a sense of comfort and ability to move forward with their lives in a positive and productive way. Working in a dynamic environment with our dedicated and focused team, you ensure a high-quality experience for each patient by appropriately engaging and connecting with them as you provide troubleshooting assistance to determine why the service, equipment or feature is inoperable and/or to troubleshoot their issues so they can use Dexcom products as intended.
- Take calls on patient inquiries, product/service concerns, and technical issues relating to Dexcom mobile apps, cloud software and associated hardware. Access and update patient accounts through computer-based systems. Monitor current procedures to ensure compliance with set standards. Provide technical support and training to patients and healthcare providers.
- Serve as first point-of-contact for patients and medical professionals. Help with patient support issues. Coordinate with Customer Advocacy to ensure records are maintained to a high standard.
- Take calls on patient inquiries and complaints. Respond to patient phone calls and emails with troubleshooting tips and specific instructions. Review and discuss data with patients.
- May require some training of patients over the phone.
- Use and maintain software and databases appropriately. Document and analyse patient and product information, send replacements and samples, and perform patient follow-up per department standards.
- Participate in new product training (as required when new products are launched).
- Comply with all elements of the Quality System, regulatory requirements, and patient confidentiality and privacy as outlined for the position.
- Promote and maintain high-quality technical support standards within the Technical Support department achieving the agreed service levels.
- Ensure that Dexcom maintains satisfactory results in the periodic customer surveys.
- HND level educated and/or 1+ years of relevant customer/technical support experience.
- Fluency in English and Dutch languages, both written and oral communication.
- Sound working knowledge of all Windows/Mac OS X operating systems and associated web browsers Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox.
- Proven experience of supporting mobile apps, both iOS and Android, as well as Cloud based reporting systems.
- Knowledge and experience of providing support across a number of social media channels.
- Innate ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues while exhibiting strong customer service skills and excellent phone acumen.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including effective listening skills and ability to communicate accurately and effectively in person, over the telephone, through email and other business correspondence.
- Superior phone acumen and ability to show empathy to customers.
- Ability to retain detailed information, troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Strong proficiency in troubleshooting issues and thinking through problems.
- Able to work flexible hours on a rotating schedule including evenings, holidays and weekend.
- Ability to work independently with supervision as required and with other department.
- Desire, drive and willingness to be part of a very fast-moving company.
- Opportunity to work in global, innovative, fast-growing company with 7,000+ awesome colleagues.
- Flexible work.
- 5 additional vacation days.
- Health, Life and Accident insurance.
- Health and Wellness programs.
- Private Pension plan.
- Access to the best-in-class training and development programmes.
- Team buildings and events.
- Competitive salary and additional bonuses.
Monthly base salary for this position is from 1,600 EUR gross.
*The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies, and professional experience.
Sounds like you? Apply!
Дополнительная информация: The final offer will depend on your qualifications, competencies and professional experience
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Возможность удалённой работы
- Полный рабочий день
Founded in 1999, Dexcom empowers people to take control of their diabetes through innovative continuous glucose monitoring systems. By listening to the needs of users, caregivers and healthcare providers, Dexcom simplifies and improves diabetes management around the world. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs approximately 7,000 people.
Vilnius Global Business Services centre supports Dexcom operations and its customers across the EMEA region and will expand the company’s patient support, customer advocacy, finance and accounting operations in Europe.
Вебсайт компании: https://www.dexcom.com/about-dexcom
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 1220 – 1530
€ 1400 – 2000
€ 900 – 901
€ 1600 – 2400