Online Sales Specialist (German)Alliance for Recruitment
- Основная информация
They are expanding and looking for an experienced sales specialist with native or fluent German who would join their sales team and help manage phone/online enquiries (leads) and turn them into happy customers. Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics:
- turn as many phone/online enquiries (leads) into happy customers as you can (NO COLD CALLING!).
- identify potential customer needs, provide expert advice, guide them in choosing the best product solution and help make buying decision.
- manage post-order communication until successful delivery.
- cooperate with architects and factories to ensure a smooth process of creating and delivering bespoke products.
- cooperate with other team members to learn and share useful sales practices.
- help us to raise the bar of customer support to the next level.
- Fluent German (at least B2).
- Very good spoken and written English (at least B level).
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in sales or customer support/service.
- Empathy, teamwork and great communication skills.
- Always Be Closing as your personal motto.
Nice to have:
- Experience in using a CRM (customer relation management) system.
- Experience in selling high priced, customizable products.
- Excellent working skills with Microsoft Office programs.
- Unique opportunity to grow as a high-ticket product sales professional (mentorship program by experienced sales professionals, dedicated budget for training).
- Performance-based bonus.
- An attitude toward the employees based on respect and empowerment.
- Possibility to join the biggest team building events with other colleagues!
- Onboarding on house with your team leader and colleagues in Lithuania (optional).
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Alliance for Recruitment is the biggest recruitment agency in the Baltics, servicing clients in CEE & Nordics and creating a brighter future for people around! We are the largest headhunting house measured by capacity, a number of successful placements, and annual growth, raising a high-performing team of recruitment experts from various industries.
Our client - PINECA is an online supplier of prefabricated wooden homes, garden cabins, offices, studios, garages, and other wooden buildings for living, working & chilling. After starting our first online store in France almost a decade ago we have expanded our digital presence to the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain and Portugal.
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2150 – 2600
€ 3300 – 5600
€ 1220 – 1530