ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TEAM LEADViltechmeda, UAB
- Основная информация
Who would be accountable for:
As Electronics Engineering Team Lead you will deal with the enteral feeding and syringe pump sustaining engineering projects in close collaboration with mechanical, software and testing engineering teams. This consist of project tracking, timeline and budget managing. With help of your team members, you will be responsible to ensure successful project execution. To Achieve optimal results in overall team performance, you will need to develop and improve owned facilities such as EMI/EMC workshop, testing equipment, prototype storehouse.
Your responsibilities would be:
• Evaluation and approval of engineering documentation described in product development procedure;
• Estimate product development and sustaining engineering projects schedule, resource, cost and risks;
• Take important decisions on design changes, improvements of product design or structure;
• Lead a team of 4-5 electronic design engineers;
• Coach engineers to develop requirements, design tests, and carry them out, report deviations and report the test results;
• Support team with electronic design approaches;
• Encourage your team to take responsibility and create value in partnership with stakeholders;
• Motivate and ensure continuous personal development of your team members;
• Plan team workload;
• Report projects status to stakeholders.
Here's what you'll need to be considered for this opportunity:
• Bachelor’s degree in electronics or computer science;
• 5 years - experience in technical drawings reading and Writing;
• 2 years - Experience in project management;
• Good knowledge of electronic product developing process;
• Experience in DFMEA’s for electrical design;
• IPC standard knowledge;
• EMI/EMC knowledge – general or medical;
• Experience with collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA, MS Project;
• Good communication skills, English and Lithuanian speaking and writing skills.
In return Moog can offer you:
• The innovative environment of international company;
• Supportive, friendly working culture and possibility to have a real impact with your work;
• Be a part of our international team, which is located cross-borders in Vilnius, USA, Costa Rica;
• Hands-on experience with real hardware, that are essential in saving patients’ lives;
• 22 Days Annual Leave;
• Insurance against accidents;
• Annual Profit Share program
• Flexible work hours and possibility to work remotely.
Дополнительная информация: Salary range is from 2800 Eur/month to 4400 Eur/month (gross), final salary offer for the candidate depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
Mokslininkų g. 6
- Полный рабочий день
- Гибкий график
Viltechmeda UAB is a designer, manufacturer and distributor of high precision medical equipment – infusion pumps – worldwide known under Aitecs brand. Established in 1993 we export our products to more than 80 countries worldwide. Since 2009, Viltechmeda is a member of Moog Inc.
Вебсайт компании: http://moogmedical.com
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2500 – 3700
€ 3760 – 5640
€ 3000 – 5000
€ 3070 – 4605
€ 1300 – 1700
€ 6250 – 7083