- Основная информация
Would you like to gain knowledge in the accounting area? Now you have an opportunity to join the Danske Bank and become a member of Accounts Payable team. With around 20 employees Accounts Payable team covers the entire invoice processing cycle, including scanning, assignment, and payment.
Accounts Payable team is looking for a motivated and fast-learning employee to join our Assignment sub-team for the Finland invoice assignment process. You will be responsible for invoice assignment (coding) and primary accounting. Your daily work will be closely related to the chart of cost accounts and VAT expertise. Moreover, you will have to provide primary accounting support to colleagues across the Danske Bank Group.
- Assign invoices (coding)
- Follow-up of not controlled/approved invoices
- Follow-up on returned/rejected invoices
- Provide support to involved parties via e-mail and virtual channels
- Investigate and resolve problems associated with invoice processing
- Expand your knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Participate in the continuous improvements of assignment processes
- The ability to calculate, post, coordinate accounting figures, and financial records would be an advantage
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel)
- Upper-intermediate English language skills, both speaking and writing
- High degree of accuracy and attention to details
- A motivated approach to work
- Quality orientation
- Efficient teamwork and collaboration skills
Monthly salary range from 1080 EUR to 1620 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 100+ partners' offers & discounts
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
+370 687 30015
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4880 – 7320
€ 3280 – 4920
€ 4560 – 6840