BUSINESS DATA ANALYST (Group level position)CVO Recruitment, UAB
- Основная информация
Our client – an international manufacturing company – is looking for Business Data Analyst.
- collection and systematization of data (sales, production, procurement, finance);
- information support of the analytical database (creation, updating and maintenance of data directories);
- ABC/XYZ analysis;
- sales analytics (quantity, quality, sales performance indicators) and forecasting, calculation and analysis of detailed sales margins in various sections: (client, product, region, etc.);
- analysis of the cost of production and control of monthly production planning in assigned factories;
- analysis of the P&L enterprise, search for directions to improve the result of the enterprise;
- participation in the calculation of the planned payback of investment projects and analysis of the implementation of the planned indicators in the actual periods;
- preparation of analytical reports, conclusions and recommendations to improve the performance of the enterprise.
- higher education (mathematics/IT/economics/finance);
- experience as a sales analyst/financial analyst/production planner and/or sales/category manager (not brand or advertising) for at least 2 years (preferably in a manufacturing company);
- English language proficiency. Knowledge of Russian or other languages would be an advantage;
- advanced user of MS Excel: text, statistical and mathematical functions, links and arrays, pivot tables;
- analytical mindset and attention to detail, ability to learn quickly, high level of self-organization, ability to work in dead-line conditions.
- challenging and interesting job in a multinational company;
- group level position – that means you get to see the full view and interact with different plants in different countries;
- hybrid type work (remotely and from the office);
- additional health and incidents (24/7) insurance, travel insurance for you and your family on your vacation travels;
- free parking;
- teambuilding activities, summer and winter festivals;
- salary: 2279–4132 € (taxes included). The final salary level will depend on the competencies displayed and the results achieved.
Only selected candidates will be informed, confidentiality is guaranteed. By sending Your CV You express your consent that “CVO Recruitment“ would manage your personal data for your possible employment opportunities both at “CVO Recruitment“ and/or clients of “CVO Recruitment“. You have the right to cancel your agreement anytime; manage, change and/or ask to delete your provided personal data.
Дополнительная информация: Salary depends on each candidate's experience, skills and competencies.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Возможность удалённой работы
T. Narbuto g. 5
- Полный рабочий день
CVO Recruitment – is an international recruitment company engaged in the search and selection of professionals and top-level managerial roles through CVO Finance, CVO Sales & Marketing and CVO Technology across Central and Eastern Europe. In Lithuania, we successfully operate for 20 years and have had many opportunities to enjoy our clients‘ and candidates‘ success.
Вебсайт компании: http://www.cvo.lt
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2150 – 2600
€ 3300 – 5600
€ 1220 – 1530
€ 2900 – 4100