Senior IT Business Analyst to AML Review TribeDanske Bank Lithuania
- Основная информация
If you are interested in fighting financial crime with modern, highly automated processes, then the AML Review Tribe is the place to be.
The AML Review tribe creates advanced AML systems using the newest development technologies, meaning you will continuously develop your skills and be on top of new technologies.
You will be a part of the Central National Register Reporting squad. The squad focuses on developing automated API solutions for reporting regulatory information to competent authorities in Finland and Sweden. The solutions permit Danske Bank to stay compliant with the EU 5th AML Directive and local legislation in countries where Danske Bank operates.
We are looking for a person who is a quick learner, a team player and who is excited to be working as an IT Business analyst.
As a Senior IT Business Analyst, you will act as a liaison between stakeholders and your team to further develop automated API solutions for reporting customer and account information on-demand basis to authorities in Sweden and Finland.
- You will work in an experienced team with another business analyst, solution architect, developers, data analysts and data engineer. The product owner will guide you in your daily tasks and set your prioritizations
- Align with stakeholders in requirement development and documentation
- Support with data analyses and profiling
- Refine user stories and tasks
- Work with System and regression testing
- Work Tableau data visualization
- 2+ years of IT Business Analyst experience, preferably within the banking sector
- Skilled in user story writing and are aware that understanding the root problem is crucial to be able to come up with a suitable solution
- Experienced in system and regression testing
- Excellent collaboration skills and upper-intermediate level of English
- Have experience working in an agile environment and using software like Jira and Confluence. Furthermore, you are familiar with SCRUM ceremonies like daily stand-up, sprint planning and backlog refinement.
- Have a ‘yes we can attitude combined with creative problem-solving skills.
- Self-organized and work autonomously with the mandate to move fast and get things done
Monthly salary range from 3360 EUR to 5040 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Canteen services and free fruits
- 20+ community hobby clubs
- 24/7 gym services and group trainings
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480