Electrical Design Engineer Sun Investment Group
- Основная информация
- Working B2B PV solar projects across European market;
- Preparing project designs including layouts, single line diagrams and all necessary calculations;
- Getting necessary approvals by Grid Operator and other agencies.
- Have minimum 2 years' experience of Electrical design;
- Have good technical knowledge of basic principals in electricity;
- Have excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Have good communication skills;
- Be fluent in Lithuanian and English;
- Have B driving license.
- Have SPSC certificate;
- Have experience in photovoltaic construction field.
- Workflow in a young but experienced team, which leads solar energy revolution in CE;
- Great opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company;
- Future career path based on culture of global growth and development within the Company;
- Visible results of your work. Are you keen on taking responsibility? Let's make your ideas come true!
- Ambitious challenges. If you're in love with problem-solving and improving things, we'll give you space;
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback;
- Free healthy snacks, great coffee, positive minded people around you;
- Office based in a modern, employee-friendly building, Vilnius;
- Many other benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.
Salary ranges for this position are from 2083 - 3150 Eur brutto (i.e. before taxes). We are honest and transparent so you can be sure that precise salary offered for you will be based on our predefined salary ranges and your qualifications, competencies and professional experiences which will fit this specific job position.
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Возможность удалённой работы
Kauno g. 16, 5 aukštas, LT-03212 Vilnius
- Полный рабочий день
- Гибкий график
Eternia Solar LT (part of SUN INVESTMENT GROUP) is one of Europe's most dynamic solar engineering, procurement, and construction providers. Working closely with the clients' needs, the company customizes strategies that bring long-term effectiveness for any energy demand. Eternia Solar's team of skilled experts caters to a wide range of solar needs: from planning energy effectiveness and implementing solar energy projects to ensuring efficient operation for years to come.
The company has already finished over 55 MWs with over 130 completed projects in Europe.
The company is developing projects in the Baltic region, Poland, Italy and rapidly expanding to other markets.
For more information, visit www.suninvestmentgroup.com
Вебсайт компании: https://eterniasolar.com/en/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 2800 – 3650
€ 1840 – 2016
€ 2190 – 3290
€ 1500 – 2000
€ 1990 – 2741