Senior Project Manager for Compliance Training ImplementationDanske Bank Lithuania
- Основная информация
Do you have experience with project management in a complex business environment? Are you enthusiastic about learning, development, or compliance? Then join our professional Compliance Training Implementation Team in Compliance Oversight.
The Compliance Training Implementation is a team of Compliance Training Project Managers based in Vilnius that is working together and supporting a team of learning consultants and SMEs in the Compliance Training and Development area to provide compliance training and frameworks to the rest of the organization. Also, we work closely with other teams in Group Compliance as well as with a broad range of stakeholders across all lines of business.
The team you will be a part of works on a multitude of projects at any given time. Projects range from delivering group-wide compliance training programmes and eLearning to facilitating compliance training need analysis on a yearly cycle implementing new training oversight-related frameworks, and much more. Next to usual project work, team members also act as key contact people and are responsible for reporting and MI, as well as the upkeep of related training products and programmes.
We are inspired by our values in the Group: Team Up, Own It and Be Open, and we believe in “freedom with responsibility”. Therefore, we imagine that you thrive as a team player, but you can also work individually and take full ownership of your tasks.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Drive the implementation of various compliance training products and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Work across and collaborate with different departments across Group Compliance
- Develop and handle execution plans from start to finish
- Collaborate with project teams to generate ideas, structure them, and solve problems
- Build partnerships with stakeholders to secure their engagement and support of deliverables
- Analyse potential risks and set up roadmaps
- Facilitate workshops, analyse data, and structure information
- Ensure deliveries are as per the agreed quality standard
- Structured with a distinct drive and the necessary energy to create momentum in the projects, working with purpose and focused on results whilst at the same time ensuring stakeholders are kept informed and engaged
- A team-oriented individual with at least 2 years experience in project Management, Learning and Development or Compliance who enjoys developing relationships and communicating effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Have a solid foundation in project management approaches and best practices
- An effective communicator in English with advanced written and verbal English skills
- Personable, confident, and able to establish solid working relationships with colleagues at all levels of seniority
- Proficiency in Microsoft Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
Monthly salary range from 3760 EUR to 5640 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Additional days of vacation
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Senior Project Manager for Compliance Training Implementation
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840