Senior IAM Security ArchitectDanske Bank Lithuania
- Основная информация
Security, Resilience and Controls (SRC) is an organization that delivers high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers. SRC works with complex technical issues and contributes to developing Danske Bank’s global competitive edge on innovative risk mitigating solutions.
Under SRC, the Cyber Design team brings security architecture and internal security standards based on regulatory requirements and best practices to the rest of the group.
The focus of this role is to contribute security architecture expertise to a workstream which will replace the current Identity and Access Management platform with a modern IGA solution.
- Review market and modern trends
- Manage requirements and stakeholders
- Review vendor solutions, lead and prepare RFI/RFP
- Deliver high-level architecture of IGA solutions
- Implement SME on IGA platforms- security controls, operational resilience, capacity, scaling, management model, service model, recovery
- Support and guide deployment and roll-out
- Plan development and migration approach
- 5+ years of experience as Senior Identity and Access Management Architect
- Experience in designing infrastructure IGA solutions for on-prem and cloud
- Experience with designing and documenting an IGA solution that follows the Role, Business Unit and Function hierarchy
- Experience with protocols for authentication and authorization, cryptographic key management and secrets management
- Experience with Privileged Access Management architecture
- Experience with Segregation of duties (SoD) and other Security policies
- Experience in designing solutions for large organizations
- Advanced stakeholder management, diplomatic, communication, and presentation skills in English
- Self organised, able to provide technical leadership to project teams
Monthly salary range from 5200 EUR to 7800 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities.
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms.
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience.
- Additional days of leave: for rest, health, volunteering, exams in higher education institutions, and other important activities. Moreover, for seniority with Danske Bank.
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution.
- Canteen services and free fruits
- Health insurance from the first day of employment
- Third pillar pension fund
- Free parking & charging ports - cars, bicycles, e-scooters
- Vilnius, Vilniaus apskritis, Литва
- Полный рабочий день
Senior IAM Security Architect
In Danske Bank Lithuania we gathered smart, innovative and open colleagues with can-do mindset, who are reimagining banking services and creating an ingenious product portfolio, and at the same time – ensure smooth daily operations of the entire Danske Bank Group.
Consider us as “the engine of the bank” – while we do not provide banking services to customers in Lithuania, we are the brain and muscle behind many of Danske Bank’s services to our global customers. Our high-quality delivery and can-do approach led us to becoming a strategic site for Danske Bank, an international community of 22,000+ colleagues worldwide.
Danske Bank Lithuania is Danske Bank’s strategic unit, providing finance, IT and global business services to serve our customers worldwide. We are on a journey to push the banking boundaries and make constant improvements in how we operate. We aim to do this by combining the best of two worlds: the strengths of what Danske Bank has built over 150 years and the approach of start-ups to what we are going to create in the future.
We see diversity as our potential, and the cornerstone of our company’s success, that will ensure our continued competitiveness and innovative strength.
We try to create an inclusive workplace where differences are our strengths and where people feel valued and can realise their full capabilities.
Because of that, the critical focus point for us is to be able to recruit, develop and retain employees without attaching any specific labels to them.
Вебсайт компании: https://job.danskebank.lt/
Похожие объявления о вакансиях
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 3360 – 5040
€ 4320 – 6480
€ 4560 – 6840
€ 4080 – 6122
€ 4320 – 6480